Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day


Today was a snow day. My son missed a big math test and movie afternoon at school, and my daughter missed pajama-pizza-and holiday party day (but the first grade teachers sent a note home Thursday night reassuring their students that it would be rescheduled after school resumes in January).

Check out the drift on our garage roof. I'm glad we got that new roof in October (and if anyone's looking for a really reasonable recommendation for a roofer, I heartily recommend Tony's Roof Repair in Ann Arbor).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That's incredible. We were outside in t-shirts!

Stephanie said...

Stay warm! It's currently -2 here with 30 mph winds, and I am FREEZING!!!!!!! Hope the kiddos are having fun and enjoying the snow, they sure look like they are. :)

1A said...

Snow days ... whee!

Happy and merry!