Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Despite My Absence

I haven't given up on blogging altogether. I've been dealing with a very sick, very old dog that needs a lot of help, many pages of fifth grade math homework (quick! What is the prime factorization of 60? Use exponents in your answer), house falling apart stuff, the usual.

I did read this year's Newbery Award winner - Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!, by Laura Amy Schlitz - checked it out of the library hours after the award was announced, read it, blogged about it here, and returned it the next day.

And I'm working on a couple longer book reviews which are almost done.

I hope all of you that I never sent holiday cards to are having a good new year. Please don't feel slighted - no one got cards this year, even my parents. Though they did get presents.

1 comment:

Jennifer (ponderosa) said...

Hi Sandy! Just saying hi. It's nice to hear from you again.